We are a leading professional services company providing valuations for all purposes.
We use our many years of experience in the marketplace together with a high standard of professionalism when completing valuation reports, offering market analysis or carrying out market research.
We are retained by many corporate entities and private clients, financial institutions, public bodies and corporate advisors to provide them with detailed reports and advice on the prevailing market together with thorough research and analysis of all aspects of the Commercial, Residential and Agricultural markets.
Our Principal Valuations Surveyor, Shane O’Hanlon, is a Registered Valuer with RICS and is a member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland and RICS. He is Chairman of SCSI North East Region and is Vice Chairman of SCSI Commercial Property Practice Committee.
We have many years experience of working in the property market and amongst the comprehensive range of valuations services on offer through our offices are:
- All types of Commercial, Residential and Agricultural Valuations carried out for all purposes.
- Expert witness for arbitration and court attendance.
- Commercial Rent Reviews and Lease Renewal negotiations on behalf of Landlord or Tenant
- Development Land and Commercial property acquisitions and appraisals.
- Commercial and Residential property management.