Recently Sold €120,000.00 - Home, Recently Sold, Residential
The 5 bedroom property is situated approx 3km from the town, occupying a private site fronting onto the Dundalk Road. It is adjacant to Monalty Lake and is within easy reach of a variety of community facilities at Killanny.surrounding countryside and offering total privacy and seclusion. It is convenient from the town by pass and is within 20 minutes drive of the M1 motorway.
Carrickmacross offers a wide variety of amenities and co mmunity facilities including shops, schools, sports and leisure clubs and daily commuter service to/from Dublin with 10 returns per day.
Nuremore and Mannan Castle Golf Clubs and Dun a Ri Forest Park and several amenity lakes are within minutes drive of the property.
The property comprises of a detached bungalow, finished to a good standard internally and surrounded by mature, landscaped gardens to front and rear. There is a detached garage.
- Entrance Hallway
- Sittingroom – Fireplace with marble/mahogony surround and gas coal effect fire, laminated oak floor
- Livingroom – Fireplace with white marble surround, laminated oak floor
- Diningroom/Kitchen – Good range of Oak fitted units with granite countertops, ceramic tiled floor, chandelier, patio door to rear.
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2 fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 5 fitted wardrobes, ensuite wc,whb
- Bathroom – Old style bath, wc, whb, Triton shower
- Playroom – Open plan room accessed from the kitchen by stairs
- Outside – Detached Garage, Landscaped & mature private gardens to front & rear, Enclosed Patio area
- Main road frontage
- Extensive landscaped and mature private gardens
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC fascia and soffit
- Oil fired central heating