Agriculture, Recently Sold - Agricultural
Approx 17.5 acres (7 ha) of Quality Roadside Lands, adjacent to the town centre & Zoned for Industrial Use
An unique opportunity to acquire exceptional roadside lands adjacent to the town centre
- Exceptional roadside lands, zoned for Industrial use and adjacent to the town centre.
- Excellent road frontage onto Ballybay Road, adjacent to roundabout.
- Laid out in one large division.
- Suitable for any type of farming
- Industrial zoning presents many possibilities (subject pp)
Map available on request.
The property comprises an exceptional portion of land extending to approx 7 ha (17 acres) which is reasonably level and benefits from excellent road frontage. It is strategically situated being close to the town centre and is easily accessible to the town by pass and N2 which gives direct access to the M1 Motorway within 20 minutes from the site.
The Monaghan County Council Development Plan 2013 – 2019 states that the lands are zoned for Industry/Enterprise/Employment, thereby offering a wide range of development opportunities.
The lands have many strong attributes and its current zoning together with its agricultural qualities present the purchaser with an outstanding Investment opportunity.