Property ID : Former Bose Facility, Carrickmacross Industrial Estate, Castleblayney Road, Carrickmacross, Co Monaghan
Recently Sold - Commercial, Recently Sold
Former Bose Facility, Carrickmacross Industrial Estate, Castleblayney Road, Carrickmacross, Co Monaghan, A81 AC97
Substantial, Fully Fitted Production & Office Facility
- 8,683 sq.m/93,463 sq.ft
- Site area of 2.98 Ha (7.36 Acres)
- Sprinkler System
- 9 No. Dock Levellers & 2 No. Grade Loading Doors
- Clear Internal Heights Ranging from 4.6m to 6.8m
- Generous Car Parking
- The property is situated within Carrickmacross Industrial Estate, which is an IDA Ireland development.
- Carrickmacross is the main town in the south of County Monaghan.
- Strategically located on the western side of the N2 (1.4km away) and convenient to the M1 Motorway.
- 21km from Ardee, 22km from Dundalk, 39km from Monaghan Town, 90km from Dublin and 101km from Belfast.
- Significant local labour force.
- Detached property facility with ancillary fully fitted offices and staff facilities.
- Lighting to production area via a mix of high output and energy efficient fluorescent fittings.
- Significant electrical wiring for production.
- Numerous sections of production and storage areas separated for fire purposes.
- Oil fired heating throughout.
- Sprinkler System.
- Ladder access system for roof maintenance.
- Clear internal height to original building of 4.6m and of 6.8m to later extension
- 9 No. dock levellers.
- 2 No. grade loading doors.
- 185 car parking spaces to front
- Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings or services. Intending purchasers or tenants must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items.
Measurement Application – Gross External
Industrial Incl. Utility Buildings 6,818 Sq.M/73,367 Sq.Ft
Concrete Mezzanine 80 Sq.M/861 Sq.Ft
G.F. Production Offices & Staff Facilities 1,098 Sq.M/11,819 Sq.Ft
2 Storey Offices & Staff Facilities 689 Sq.M/7,416 Sq.Ft
Total 8,683 Sq.M/93,463 Sq.Ft
2.98 Ha/7.36 Acres
All intending purchasers or tenants are specifically advised to verify the floor areas and undertake their own due diligence. These are not warranted by O’Hanlon Property.
Whilst our clients’ preference is to sell, a medium to long term lease, on a full repairing and insuring basis, would also be considered.
BER No. 800536146
Energy Performance Indicator: 1229 kWh/M2/yr
Long Leasehold from IDA Ireland. 999 years from 1st January 2000.
Offers are sought in the region of €1,850,000 (exclusive)