Property ID : Killabrick
Agriculture, Sale Agreed - Agricultural, Sale Agreed
By Private Treaty
Killabrick, Carrickmacross, Co Monaghan
33 acres (13.3 ha) of exceptional roadside farmland
A superb opportunity to acquire an outstanding farm only 2km from the town centre.
- Excellent roadside farmland adjacent to the N2 and close to Donaghmoyne
- Good road frontage to two roads
- Land laid out in a number of good sized divisions, all in grass
- Possibility of sites (subject to planning permission)
- Map and details available on request
- Closing date for receipt of offers Thursday 31st May 2018
Carrickmacross is a well recognised market town serving a wide rural hinterland and with an excellent range of services on offer.
There are three secondary and three primary schools in the town and there is a wide variety of leisure facilities including two Golf Courses, Football, Soccer, Athletics and Cycling Clubs and Dun a Rí Forest Park is 10 minutes drive.
The town is highly regarded as a retail mecca for the region with an excellent variety of shops including Supervalu, Aldi and Lidl and there is a weekly street market.
Leading worldwide companies Kingspan Group and Kerry Group are amongst the main employers in the town. There are up to 20 bus connections to/from Dublin each day and Dundalk Train Station is within 25 minutes drive.