Property ID : Lackan, Shantonagh
Agriculture, Sale Agreed €150,000.00 - Agricultural, Residential, Sale Agreed
By Private Treaty
Lackan, Shantonagh, Castleblayney, Co Monaghan, A75 DX52
7.5 acres (3 hectares) of outstanding roadside farmland with residence
Price Region: €150,000.00
- Level and elevated land
- Farm buildings include slatted shed, 2 link haybarn & machinery shed
- Good cattle handling facilities
- Single storey residence in need of modernisation with 3 rooms, kitchen and bathroom
- Map and details available on request
- Closing date for receipt of offers Wednesday 18th December 5:00pm
The property is situated at Lackan, 3km from community facilities at Bawn including handball club and Shabra Stables. Billy Fox Memorial Park is just 5km from the property. Latton National School is also 5km. There are also many amenity lakes closeby including Lough Bawn and Black Lough. Shercock is 10km from the property whilst Ballybay is 12km.
The property is easily accessible to many amenities in Shercock including shops & schools. A daily commuter bus service operates from the town to Dublin. Leisure facilities including Lough Sillan, Dun a Rí Forest Park and Cabra Castle are within a short distance drive. The N2 is 20 minutes drive.