Recently Sold €125,000.00 - Home, Recently Sold, Residential
The 3 Bedroom property is situated in a popular location in the town and is only minutes walk from the town’s Main Street. The property is very convenient from the town by pass and is within 20 minutes drive of the M1 motorway.
Carrickmacross offers a wide variety of amenities and community facilities including shops, schools, sports and leisure clubs and daily commuter service to/from Dublin with 10 returns per day.
Nuremore and Mannan Castle Golf Clubs and Dun a Ri Forest Park and several amenity lakes are within minutes drive of the property.
For Sale by Private Treaty
The property comprises a semi detached, two storey extended cottage residence, finished to a good standard internally and private enclosed patio to rear with parking to the front.
- Entrance Hallway
- Sittingroom Fireplace with pine surround and cast iron inset, 4.1×4.8 solid oak floor, recessed lights arch to
- Kitchen Good range of oak fitted units, tiled floor, sssu 3.4 × 2.6 plumbed for washing machine
- Sittingroom Fireplace with rustic pine and cast iron surround and 3.4×3.6 gas coal effect fire, leading to
- Conservatory/Bar door to rear, fitted bar 2.0×2.3
- Downstairs wc & whb
- Bedroom 1 With fitted wardrobes 4.0 × 3.9
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 L shaped room, 2 x attic stores 6.3 x 3.8
- En Suite with Triton electric shower, wc, whb, fully tiled walls and floor
- Bedroom 3 fitted wardrobes 3.0 × 2.8
- Bathroom with corner jacuzzi bath with shower attachment, wc, whb, fully tiled walls and floor
- Hot press with immersion
- Enclosed Patio Area to rear
- Car parking to front of house
- Town centre location
- Quality carpets, curtains and blinds
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Pine doors