For Sale - Commercial, For Sale, Residential, Site
An unique opportunity to acquire an exceptional roadside site adjacent to the town centre and with the benefit of Full Planning Permission for 96 Houses…Ready to Go!
- Full Planning Permission for 96 Houses and a creche
- Exceptional roadside lands adjacent to the town centre
- Excellent road frontage onto Kingscourt Road
- Reasonably level lands
- Residential zoning presents many possibilities (subject pp)
- Maps, plans and copy Planning permission available on request.
- Closing date for receipt of offers is Wednesday 24th February 2016
The property comprises an exceptional portion of land extending to approx 5 ha (13 acres) which is reasonably level and benefits from excellent road frontage. It is strategically situated being close to the town centre and is easily accessible to the town by pass and N2 which gives direct access to the M1 Motorway within 20 minutes and Dublin Port Tunnel within 50 minutes from the site.
The Monaghan County Council Development Plan 2013 – 2019 states that the lands are zoned for Residential use, thereby offering a wide range of development opportunities, however, Full Planning Permission was granted on 18th August 2015 and runs until the end of 2020. The planning permission allows for the construction of 96 Detached, Semi-Detached and Terraced houses together with a creche.
The lands have many strong attributes and their current zoning together with a recognised shortage of new homes currently on the market, present the purchaser with an outstanding development and Investment opportunity.