Property ID : The Roslea Arms
For Sale - Commercial, For Sale
The Roslea Arms, Roslea, Co Fermanagh
Well known and long established licensed premises in a prosperous market town
- Well known and long established licensed premises
- Outstanding business opportunity with enormous potential
- Bar, lounge, function room , restaurant, off licence, kitchen, overhead accommodation
- Full 7 day Publican’s Licence & Entertainment Licence
- Owners retiring after 37 years of successful trading
- Approx 35 car parking spaces at rear and 7 off street to front
- Enclosed yard to side
- Renowned food and function trade
- Suitable for many alternative uses
The Roslea Arms is situated in the prosperous market town of Roslea. Occupying a corner site, the property is adjacent to a wide population and draws its clientele from many other towns close by.
It is in the Lough Erne and Sliabh Bragan mountains catchment, ensuring that the business benefits from anglers, boating enthusiasts and walkers.
The Roslea Arms is a two storey licensed premises with extensive frontage onto a corner site. It comprises bar, lounge, function room, full catering kitchen, restaurant, off licence and overhead living accommodation. Externally there is an enclosed yard and on site car parking for over 40 cars.
The bar and lounge are fitted with traditional style hardwood finishes, whilst the function room is on two levels. There are adequate ladies and gents toilets serving each area.
The entire property is presented in very good order, having been maintained to a very high standard by the present owners who are retiring from business.
|Room||Size Sq.M(Sq.Ft)||Room||Size Sq.M(Sq.Ft)|
There are six rooms with direct access from street which can be used as residential accommodation and which would require modernisation. They would be ideal for conversion to B&B.
All mains services are available to the property.
Fixtures & Fittings
All fixtures and fittings and equipment are included in the sale.
7 Day Publicans Licence & Entertainment Licence
Strictly by appointment with the sole selling agents.
- Very well maintained
- Underfloor heating in bar area
- Double glazed windows to front
- Wide catchment area
- Enormous potential to develop the business
- Onsite car parking
- Corner site
- Spacious & easily managed business